Monday 3 January 2011

Camp it up Crimbo Knits

Tis the season to be knitting, Fa la la la la la la la la!

Well its back to work tomorrow, boooooo, but I am happy that I managed to give some knitted gifts this Crimbo.

Evan and Oscar got some traditional Christmas knitwear.

I'm super chuffed with how they turned out.It was a super rush to get them done in time for Christmas day. Evan's was my first attempt at a cardigan and I made up the pattern myself. Oscar's was my first attempt at a V Neck and that was also without instructions.

They don't necessarily fit very well, but isn't that the whole point of a Crimbo Jumper!




I also got some super amazing knitting books as pressies. I'm over the moon with them and I can't wait to get started on some of the patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment