Friday 21 September 2012

Farewell my dear Bath

Today is my last day at the University of Bath, I'm a sobbing mess!

I've absolutely loved working here. My knitting has really taken off during my time here and my colleagues have been incredibly supportive and often provided much needed inspiration. On top of that, the commute has given me enforced knitting time. I will very much miss the place and more importantly the people.

As a fairwell gift I left my knitty mark at various spots around the campus.









Even Lizzie also got in on the act!



Nice work Lizzie


One of the Departments I've worked closely with is Chemistry - They are a lovely bunch. To thank them for being so nice to me over the past few years I put my new crocheting skills to good use and made them an alcohol molecule!



To top it all off, the knitting group only went and Yarn Bombed my desk! That really opened the floodgates. 




No comments:

Post a Comment