Sunday 6 March 2011

OSCAR!!!!!!!

Holy Cow! I don't think I've ever been this proud about something I've made. I feel even happier that its gone to a rather wonderful home.

Oscar Kempt will be one in April. Can't quite believe how quickly the Babies are growing up! Unfortunately we'll be in South Africa for his birthday party so I decided to give him an early pressie. I found a triffic pattern on Ravelry. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=177588.msg1838572#msg1838572

 I adapted it so I didn't have to do the felting and could use some of the yarn I already had in my stash. I did have to buy the green eyelash yarn from ebay, but that was easy enough.


OSCAR!

Checking out the view

 Chilling of the sofa, watching Big Boi on VIVA

EXTREME CLOSEUP!

Trying to chat to David (David ignoring him)

A spot of cooking

Guitar Hero

1 comment: